A Message from Pastor Larry
Tiz and I would like to invite you to join us as a monthly partner of Larry Huch Ministries. Please prayerfully consider partnering with us to make a difference around the world with our TV broadcast and charitable outreaches in Israel, Dominican Republic, Haiti and Africa.
Thank you for considering becoming a Partner with Tiz and I!
Your Best Is Here Now!
Pastor Larry Huch
Covenant Partner Giving Levels
When you give $25/month or more:
- A beautiful prayer card to remind you of the incredible promises we are believing for you!
- A unique monthly ministry gift to encourage you in your faith.
- A one-time gift of a classic book written by Pastors Larry and Tiz Huch.
- A 15% discount at our online bookstore on regularly priced merchandise.
When you give $75/month or more:
Prayer card, access to ministry library, the introductory book and monthly ministry gift, you will receive:
- An additional special gift every month to further enrich your life!
- Exclusive access to online video archives of TV broadcasts and church services.
- Plus, a 25% discount at our online bookstore on regularly priced merchandise.
BONUS! When you sign up to pay automatically each month with your credit card at either level, we'll send you a beautifully crafted shofar, a symbol proclaiming freedom and God's blessing in your life! This is a perfect reminder of your Jewish Roots!
* These benefits are exclusive to Covenant Partners.
You can also give without becoming a Covenant Partner.
Freedom Center DFW, dba DFW New Beginnings Church, dba Larry Huch Ministries is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Over 80% of total expenditures were expensed for ministry and missions outreaches directed at reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and meeting the needs of the less fortunate around the world.
Larry Huch Ministries and DFW New Beginnings voluntarily submit to an annual financial review by an independent public accounting firm. Financial statements are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. For information regarding tax deductions or other tax-related issues, please consult your tax adviser or the IRS.
Tax ID/EIN: 61-1474960